1. I have to wear 3D glasses.. on top of my current pair of normal glasses. I dont like having to balance two pairs of glasses on my face for 2 hours.
2. The colours aren’t as good as in non-3D films.
3. The third dimension is rubbish and I tend to forget that the film is in 3D after about 5 minutes.
4. Its expensive. I pay £13 a month for an unlimited cinema card. I then have to pay an extra £1.50 everytime i go to see a 3D film. I wouldn’t mind if they gave me a 2D option to watch but that rarely happens at the minute.
5. Because the film is in 3D, some filmmakers seem to feel the need to make on-screen elements burst out at you in attempt to poke you in the face every 5 minutes. Have you seen ‘My Bloody Valentine 3D’? If you haven’t then dont.. you may aswell just get a friend to stand in front of you for 2 hours and thrust a pick-axe towards your face.
6. It makes my eyes, head and stomach hurt of sick. In that order.
7. We already perceive depth in 2D images, this just makes it a little more easy thus rendering people lazy.
8. Its making someone loads of money and I am jealous.
9. Its just a gimmick, its lasted for too long already. I am confident that people will get bored of it soon, but the longer this goes on, the more i get scared that its here to stay.
10. 3D is gay.